Saturday, November 15, 2008

Burned Out??!!

Oh well, OK.. Reality is coming soon.. Unfortunately.. And I'm like trying my best to cover everything I can.. Problem is that it seems my mind is saturated with too many things.. It's like a hard drive that has reached it's maximum capacity.. Try as I might, it just won't get in, those tiny little facts.. To make matters worse, sometimes I can answer pretty well in an exercise.. Other times is like WTH is with this question.. It's sending me mix signals.. Maybe this is really the burn out syndrome.. Or it's just that I got bored of studying.. Studying 11 years is no joke man... Oh God, help me go through this once in a lifetime ordeal.. (Who am I kidding, I'll go through this hell everyday at Uni.. DAMN!!!) Somebody save.............. ME!!!!!! (-.-)"

No comments: