Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What a screw up!!

OK.. So STPM just started today.. And in the worst possible manner.. PA was wrong, somewhere.. Those who're reading this know that Section E should have a choice but no......... It turned out we didn't... So those who never like flow charts, sorry la... Then came Chemistry and boy, was it a screwed up paper.. I thought I did ok, well I did until I noticed I did a million mistakes like everywhere!!! So er.... Pass sure can la... Pass at what level would be the most interesting topic.. Stupid silicates, why you have to come out... And what up with that enthalpy change? Look so freaking weird!!

And here's a quote from one of my friends about Chemistry... "
Chemistry is F react with U in concentrated C forms precipitate K and the activation energy, E is D kJ/mol." And I totally agree with that... Ok, so tomorrow is Maths 1... Urg... All my not so favourite subjects are starting out on the 1st few days... 1st Chem and now this.. Oh well, look on the bright side, half of Malaysia might screw up.. Good luck to all, WE ALL NEED IT!!!

No comments: