Sunday, October 23, 2011

Clueless to what to blog..

Hey readers, what do u want me to blog about?? LET ME KNOW!!! XD

I guess my caption says it all.. Seriously I'm having some kind of blogger's block.. LOL!! This blog has been running for the past 4 years, more or less.. And I'm surprised that it stayed like this that long.. When I began to blog I was like OK, this will probably last a few months before I give up totally on it.. Well, that doesn't seem to be the case cause my blog just kept picking up.. At my peak I was doing 10-12 post a month.. LOL!! That's like a post every 3 days.. I know, my life sucks doesn't it?? LOL!!

On another hand, looking back at all the old post showed me how much I have grown up in these last 3 years.. From being a Upper 6 student when I began to a 3rd year Medical student now.. Wow, time really flies doesn't it?? Hehe.. I just wish I still have the will to carry on blogging.. Sometimes I just feel like letting it die a slow, painful death but I couldn't.. This itchy fingers of mine need to type at least once a month.. Haha!!

Probably I should go back blogging about random stuff, like how I used to in the beginning. U know, the economy, the politics in Malaysia, the never ending fight of religions in this country.. Oh btw, a peaceful gathering organised by HIMPUN was held in Shah Alam Stadium against proselytizing by Christians.. Interesting to note that such gatherings are allowed while things like Bersih 2.0 (which is trying to speak the truth against the gov) is wrong.. Double standards or is it because of the stance of this country?? I leave it all to you to judge.. =p 

Until something interesting sparks my mind to go become a chipmunk under the influence of alcohol, my blog will stay quite dormant for a while.. Also, you all can comment to what you want me to blog about and I'll try my very best to fulfill them.. =D Till then, toodles!!

1 comment:

blek blek said...

chey, i thought u're gonna blog about the traffic accident on china...yee haa....blek XD