Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Return of The Legend

Onto the next post (don't wanna get u guys confused)

I finally managed to meet the Legendary Pilak this week!! Yipee!! Gosh I miss that Koo Thomson, that guy has been a blessing in my life.. Went to Penang with a bunch of the church members yesterday and Penang traffic can be a real killer.. Imagine, stuck in a jam for 35mins, thinking something big is happening only to find out that everyone "Stop and Stare" at one car with a flat tire.. =.= IT PISSES YOU OFF!!! That's Malaysian's for you thou, I think we probably cause more accidents by looking at another accident.. @.@

We had lunch (Hi-Tea) at Flamingo Hotel in Tanjung Bungah.. For the price we paid, I couldn't complain much about the food.. Not that satisfying thou for hotel standards.. Seriously.. Alas, if u pay RM35 at a Tanjung Bungah hotel you probably getting what you deserved.. Nvm, next time we spend a bit more k?? (like 3 times more *feels the pocket going through a nuclear meltdown*) However, the important thing was the fellowship, food came secondary.. It was good to see everyone enjoyed themselves.. And the pictures, OMG!! Pilak to the max wei..  All those photos.. I think my repo is ady ruined.. T.T

Headed to Gurney Plaza for Johnny English Reborn.. Awesome movie, even thou it's my 2nd time I still can't stop laughing.. And the after credits scene was simply hilarious.. Seriously dancing while cooking?? I soooo gotta try that.. =p Probably burn up half the kitchen in the process.. =.=!!!

Back to Nasmir for some late late dinner or supper, whichever point you see it.. Technically in my terms it's lunch since I never had breakfast.. XD And then we went our separate ways.. It's was thoroughly a memorable day.. Which fits the photo album title by my friend, The Return of The Legend.. XD Legendary Pilak that is.. Haha.. Lazy to upload photos here.. LOL!!

Many more outings to come I think.. But first, my bedside CA!! T.T *dashes off to the books*

No comments: