Saturday, May 14, 2011

21st Birthday Celebration

Had it like a few hours ago.. One word, AWESOME!! Why?? Cause
1) Thankful that some of my friends turned up even thou it was a really last minute thing.
2) Managed to celebrate my 21st birthday with my parents, seriously thought it would not happen.
3) MU won the title!! (OK, this was a bonus.. =p)

Thank you all for coming and thanks for everything guys.. Interestingly I received my presents in pairs this year.. 2 water tumblers (one is Starbucks btw, thx Jean!!), 2 boxes of Ferrero Rochers, 2 monetary gifts (finally no longer broke!!) and 2 books (Beatrice u con artist!! XD).. So is two my lucky number this year?? Haha.. Nah.. Guess one is.. LOL!!

Why one u say?? Well, cause I'm single again people.. Yeah, lots of shit happened and it's my fault for the shit to happen but in the end, I had enough.. And to be honest, I'm actually relieved, a lot more happier.. Don't know why.. Probably it's God's way of letting me know something better is lying ahead.. I thanked Him for finally waking me up, hitting me on the head with a gigantic hammer on my 21st Birthday.. So it's a mixed one.. It was bad in one way cause I've totally lost a friend now and it was good in the other way cause it has liberated me from the pit I dug myself into.. And also thanks to all my friends who supported me and make my 21st birthday a memorable one..

So what's next for me? Study hard, continue to seek Him and come back to Him (seriously I have deviated a lot without me knowing, thank you for showing me the way once again) and enjoy life as it is.. No point dwelling on the past, not after what has happened.. I apologized, I accepted responsibility, I've taken the blame and if that's all not enough then forget it.. Why hurt yourself any longer knowing things will never be the same probably forever right??

Now I have to concentrate on my coming CA in 2 weeks followed by my finals at the end of June.. Then I'll start thinking about other stuff.. Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! XD

P.S. I wish you all the best in your future undertakings.. I do not hate you for what you've done.. I simply forgive and forget.. =)

No comments: