Saturday, May 28, 2011

Ending of MBBS 2nd year

So my second year classes have come to an end with the final lecture on last Thursday.. Time sure pass pretty fast for me and all of us here in AIMST University.. One moment I was beginning a brand new year, all excited about the new things I was going to learn, next I'm studying like crazy (OK. not that hard, been pretty lazy actually) for my coming CA and then Finals on 24th June.. Wow, less than a month away to my finals.. Pretty scary stuff if u ask me.. Everyone has to go through it in the end I guess, no two ways about it..

So 2nd year has been a topsy turvy year.. Organized a few events, did some stuff and my breakup with my gf.. So yeah, lots of drama.. Not to mention the drama in class, among friends, in university and so forth.. Just hope things will get better during 3rd year.. At least for the batch.. I'm sure last Thursday sarcasm by our Deputy Dean is a wake up call for all of us.. If not we are really really ignorant of the severity of the current situation..

I've begin to serve in my church praise and worship ministry.. PTL for giving me the opportunity to play for Him.. What great joy is to worship in front of the Lord.. Hopefully I'll step up more in my spiritual growth.. Still many areas for me to improve.. =)

So guess I won't be posting till after my finals, which will end on 14th July.. All the best to everyone out there.. =) GAMBATEH and God bless u all!! =D

No comments: