Monday, May 16, 2011

I'M SORRY

I'm sorry for not being there for u when u need me most.

I'm sorry I can't give u the best.

I'm sorry I was never a better BF for you. I'm sorry I can never be like others in campus.

I'm sorry for giving u hope when we were no longer together, for my actions, for what I did, for
what I said on Tuesday.

I'm sorry for what happened last Wednesday, for not acknowledging your presence, for not thanking you for everything, for simply ignoring you throughout the event.

I'm sorry for all the pain and hurt I have caused to you.

I'm sorry that it has ended this way.

I pray and hope that you will be able to find the one Mr. Right who'll treat you for who you're really are cause I'm definitely not that person.

I'm sorry I have lost you as a friend.

"Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord," Acts 3:19

I've repented on what I have done and now I shall move forward with faith. I don't expect a forgiveness from you nor even the slight hope of friendship.Heck, we might be enemies for life. However, I have forgiven for what your have done towards me; regardless whether you have done the same or not. For it is written:

"For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins." Matthew 6:14-15

I pray that Lord give me the strength to change me into a new person, to turnover a new leaf, to be somebody that is totally different from the old me. May Lord grant me this strength I seek. Amen.

No comments: