Thursday, December 30, 2010

An end to 2010..

Finally the last day of 2010 has arrived.. And it's with great sorrow and joy that I bid farewell to 2010.. Sorrow cause well, there are somethings which I wish I could do but couldn't.. Joy? Oh simple, always look forward towards the future.. XD

So many things happened in 2010.. So many happy and sad memories.. So many trials, struggles, victories and accomplishments.. So much things to pen down but I think my memory is failing me.. Gosh, I sound like im 200 than 20.. Hehe.. Last time round I did a month to month summary.. This time I guess I'm just going to highlight a few points that has really brought the real meaning of the year to me.. =)

FIRST - GOD
Coming to AIMST was probably the best God-guided decision I have ever made in my entire life.. I met new people, people who were so devoted to God, people who really touched my life and really brought me back to Him.. I wasn't a devoted Christian.. I belief in God and all He has done but as to serving Him, helping Him to expand His kingdom I was close to zero.. In AIMST, I met people who really inspired me.. People like Thomson, Victor, Anna, Gloria and so many more, people who I look up to and I'm "WOW, those are great people!" And it's those people that brought me closer to God, that help me grow deeper for Him, to work for Him, to accomplish for Him.. And for that, I am really thankful that this year, it has been one great experience.. =)

SECOND - FAMILY
My family has gone through a lot over the years.. Many secrets that I shall not reveal here, they will probably go down with me.. =) And again I thank God for looking after my family, pulling us through 1 more year.. And to my family, my Dad, Mum and Nelson.. A big thank you to you all.. I can never repay all of your kindness, your sacrifices for me.. Especially my parents, to sponsor me to uni is a big task.. That is one thing I can never never top up..

THIRD - HER =)
At the end of February I got into a relationship with this wonderful, cute, amazing girl in my batch.. She's everything that I've ever wanted.. It was like she was tailored for me.. Hehe.. And I nearly lost her once, because of my attitude, because of my behavior.. And I promise never to repeat that same mistake that has nearly cost my relationship.. 10months have now gone between us and things with us are so much better.. Thank you darling for always being there for me, helping me through all the troubles I'm in and for loving me for who I am (minus the flaws.. XD) I really hope that this love can go on forever for I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!! BLEK!!

FOURTH - FRIENDS
I made a lot of new friends in campus, strengthen old ones and cherished the lost ones.. My friends are my one source of joy, happiness and comfort.. And the many memories with this bunch of people are the ones that keep my belief in them.. I'm grateful for all of them, for those who helped me, for those who advised and guided me.. Thank you all.. =)

FIFTH - PASSING MY FINALS AND OTHER EXAMS =)
This goes without saying that it's one of the highlights of the year.. Medicine is a tough course and if you don't strive, you will not succeed.. Thus I thank God, my family, my darling and my friends for guiding and helping me through the toughest times of my life.. And passing it is one thing, getting some good results is another.. Everything that has happen is a blessing.. And with this I shall move forward and achieve my dream to be a doctor.. XD

SIXTH - FUN
Thank you 2010 for all the memorable memories I have, all the fun I had with family and friends.. CF Retreat, my huge birthday celebration, Genting and Penang trips, dates with my darling, outings and randomness with those people.. Haha.. All those are cherish-able memories locked in my brain forever.. =D

SEVENTH - FOR EVERYTHING ELSE
Like I said, my memory is failing me.. There are probably 365 different things to write down and I can remember like 20-30 of them.. Haha.. So for all those things that are missing from here, I just wannna say THANK YOU!!! Whatever you are.. (lameness to the max wei.. another thing I picked up this year.. LOL)

So that's probably the summary for one entire year.. Ain't going to start writing an essay here.. Haha.. So this is Jason, signing off from a great year and eagerly awaiting the coming one.. In about 22 hours that is.. Hehe.. ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woooots, you blog too! LOL happy new year!