Sunday, December 26, 2010

1 week gone, another to come.. =)

And how have your Christmas been people? =)

Once again, another year bids us goodbye, while another is going to say hello.. 2010 is leaving, 2011 is coming.. And well, I guess the next post after this will be about my summary of the year 2010.. Hehe

The 1st week of my holidays is pretty quiet.. OK, not that quiet since my relatives came down for a week but pretty boring as in I was on the lappie most of the time? LOL!! I really need to find a better way to spend my life instead of sitting in front of my laptop 24/7.. Haha.. Hopefully this week will be better since i'm having tons of yam cha sessions.. LOL!!

Apart from that, I haven't started my Special Study Module (SSM).. What in the world is this u might ask?? Say it's another fancy word for assignment.. Haha.. Basically we do a report, dunno how long about things that we probably won't learn in medical school.. It doesn't have to be medically related, it's just a study/survey/experiment on stuff that you like.. LOL!! And what am I interested in? Male menopause.. Wakaka.. Something rather interesting, since it might affect me in the future!! Haha!! Probably will post it up once I'm done.. XD

So very little update from me.. Actually a lot but I'm lazy to type it out.. Plus most of them are personal, if it's not me, it's my friends, family, etc.. So until the next post.. =)

No comments: