Sunday, December 19, 2010

3 systems down, WTH!!

It's holidays people!!! TEEHEE!!!!

Well, I got back from AIMST yesterday and Seremban hasn't change one bit.. OK, the new Tesco Extra is running, the building near T2 has gotten taller and er.. Nothing else? Oh yeah, that old abandoned building in Kemayan Square has been cleaned, guess NS is dead serious about getting that city status.. Haha.. Until those 2 buildings go together with the Aedes pond, it'll be a long way.. XD

I was looking back at the year, 2 more weeks before the year ends, before 2010 bids goodbye and 2011 makes its appearance.. In 4 months since my 2nd year began I've completed 3 systems namely Cardiovascular, Respiratory and Gastrointestinal.. 3 systems in 4 months!! 3 freaking exams together with an extra uni paper in 4 months!! WTH!!! It's like time passes by super fast.. Now I'm halfway done with 2nd year, the next system going to be Central Nervous System.. Gosh, 18 lectures in the first week itself; I'm going to go bonkers..

That aside, things for me has been pretty good lately.. My relationship is improving.. Had a nice date with her before I went back, it was birthday.. So HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DARLING!!! BLEK!! Things around campus has improved too.. Slowly I can see changes coming about in campus, hopefully this won't stop.. Serving God is always a joy.. The Christmas night was held in my campus, a first wei.. Hopefully that is a sign of salvation into my campus.. XD And the CF Retreat is coming up in Jan, followed by a few events like Hosteller's Night and Mega Cultural Night.. Going to be busy busy busy.. In the CNS system.. Wat the... -.-"

Back home, my relatives came down for a week.. My bro is missing thou, off to camp.. His results are coming out, I'm more nervous than he is.. Haha.. AND, I GOT A NEW HANDPHONE!!! Well, not that new actually, it's a second hand from my cousin, but who cares.. A major upgrade compared to my old one..

INTRODUCING THE SONY ERICSSON W890i

Yup, that's my new toy for now.. 3.2megapixel camera, 9hours talk time, 3G, up to 4GB memory; it pretty much have everything that I wanted.. Best thing is it's free!! XD So yeah, I'm like a young boy given some new toy.. Yeah yeah, bunch of u are thinking i'm a hypocrite right now as I always condemn SE, but hey, when it's free u gotta take it.. Still not changing my stance thou, NOKIA FOR LIFE!! XD

That's enough wordy updates for now.. Time to hit some Dota, FIFA 11 and catch up on some series I've been missing.. So as they say, EXIT, STAGE RIGHT!! Chao ppl!! And HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! XD

No comments: