Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A long update..

My blog looks really dead.. Maybe I should consider shutting down it.. Since I don't have the mood to actually update it anymore.. Sadly..

Anyhow, just to add something into my miserable looking blog, here are some highlights of this month that happened so far in my uni life..

10th Dec - Padang Charity Night
People might think, "Oh, another charity night.. Boring!!" Let me tell u something, u all are sooooo wrong.. It was probably one of the best events that I gotten myself involved in.. Well, 2 weeks of sacrificing sleep, studies and er... Laptop.. XD was really worth it in the end.. Hehe.. Turned out to be a real success.. Lots of photos can be seen in my FB profile (of course, those which I am tagged in la..) Plus we came out in TV.. Not bad for a uni event eh.. Anyhow, the concert was just superb.. Kudos to all those who have worked their socks off to make it a very successful event..

12th Dec - 20th Year Anniversary Celebration Dinner
OK, here is another LaSallian event in SMI, Ipoh.. This time, we were celebrating the 20th year of the LaSallian youth movement here in Malaysia.. Originally started in 1989, nobody expected that it'll last that long.. However, when u think of St. John Baptist De La Salle's work about 350 years ago, what's 20 years rite? =p Anyhow, it was a very very memorable event.. Met quite a number of my convention mates back at the dinner, some after 2 years.. Plus I took the opportunity to tour around Ipoh, looking for food.. Haha.. So in the end, was really worth the trip..

16th Dec - Levite's Christmas Gig
Now this just occured a few hours ago.. Levite's is the name of my Christian Fellowship group (I think) and this was the 4th concert beginning since 2006.. (hopefully my history is rite) Anyhow, loads of performances like drama, choir and dances were performed.. Not forgetting an awesome sermon by Pastor Ryan, it was more of a laughing session but the message was very clear.. Totally worth the time.. AMEN!!!

So later at night I'll be going back to Seremban.. Gosh.. Been like ages since I went back.. Later in the morning I volunteered myself to be the 'patient' in an examination for 2nd year medic students.. At least this gives me the opportunity to understand the exam structure..

Not to mention about my exam in another 2 weeks time.. But before that is my Christmas gathering.. Those who want more info pls PM me in FB or SMS me.. That's all for now folks.. Long update huh.. Take care people.. God bless!!

No comments: