Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas came and went, what's next?

Christmas is over.. So it's time to hit the books.. Bah.. Books.. Something I'll be facing for the rest of life with.. Nobody likes studying, believe me.. However, we constantly need to keep our knowledge updated, so the only way? Study..

By next Friday I'll be back in campus.. Another week left in Seremban.. Can't say I accomplished much.. Relatives came down.. I only caught up with 1 friend for yam cha.. Another invitation for lunch today.. Btw, Christmas is fattening.. I had 1 breakfast, 2 rounds of lunch and a heavy buffet dinner.. Not to mention the dinner at my place tomorrow.. Gosh.. All those weight I lost are coming back to haunt me.. T.T

And also would like to wish all my friends who are going back to uni to have a safe journey.. Some are taking the bus, others driving and even some by flights.. Hope you all reach ur destination safe and sound.. And hopefully we all can catch up another time in the near future..

Hitting back to the books again.. *shivers at the sight of piling notes*

No comments: