Thursday, November 26, 2009

One day holiday..

Whee.. Itz holidays!! Hooray.. Temporarily only la.. For like tomorrow only.. LOL!!

Time really flies.. I just looked back at my post on this blog.. And it's already more than 1 year since I started the blog.. And now, with me doing this course, the weeks are just moving away.. Like super super fast.. Sooner or later it'll be Christmas, then CNY, a few CAs, etc..

And I haven't study a single crap for 2 whole days.. That's like a record!! LOL!! Yesterday after lab went swimming then went for the Christmas party in AIMST.. I'll try to get the pictures/videos that our professional photographers took during the party.. One word, awesome.. Seriously, my batch has a lot of talented people.. LOL!!

Then today went makan LeBoss.. First time wei.. Not bad la.. Quite worth it, portion is big, so money well spent.. Not to mention last night midnight supper in Sungai Petani (from here onwards it'll be known as SP in my blog.. XD)

2nd CA coming up quite soon.. Haiz.. Another exam again.. Feel like one just over the other day.. =( Oh well, gotta hit the books again.. Yeah rite, not going to happen, not today at least.. LOL!!

Btw, to all my friends who'll be in Seremban during Christmas, 26th December at 7pm, gathering at my house.. Come one, come all!! XD

1 comment:

Aaron Oo said...

Yo Jason! I'm planning to come down on 26th december. Just in time for your gathering.

Will you be free after 26th? Because I might be staying for like 2 or 3 days in Seremban.

I haven't stepped into Seremban yet. Haha. So gotta really take pictures here and there.