Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Goodbye 2009, I'll miss you!

In approximately 26 hours the year 2009 will be gone, never again to be seen in this life, only to be recall in memory of those who live..

One year has just gone by me without even me realizing.. I was looking at the calendar and I was like "gosh, is it over already? where did my year went??" Recalling back, an 8 month break from studies does really make the year go by super fast.. After all, time flies while your having fun.. =)

2009 has been a year of ups and downs for me.. Of happiness and bitterness.. Of joy and sorrow.. Let us review month by month of what actually transpired (if my memory still serves me rite)

January
- My first working experience (ok, beyond the confines of my home) in Jusco as a Carlsberg promoter.. Really opened my eyes to what is waiting out there.. I made new friends, gained new experience and managed to improve my mandarin.. LOL!! Also not to forget CNY.. Obviously the best rite?

February
- Nothing much occur here.. Not that I can remember off.. Working for dad, enjoy, lepak, tat's all.. And of course the departure of my friends to their unis in overseas, namely Australia..

March
- Dreaded moment.. Month where the STPM results come out.. And a real blessing from God that I did well.. Happiest moment in my life after SPM results.. Also the begining of a very busy week of application of unis and stuff.. Farewell to Chia Chi as she leaves for India and also Genting trip which was just fun.. Also, the month where I suffered the worst fever in my life.. =S
And not forgetting my bro's b'day..

April
- A trip to PD where we got conned (damnit).. Also when the 6th Southern Regionals was held.. Busy busy busy.. Miss Hon Joe's farewell (double damnit) as he was flying off to India.. And my dad's b'day.. Hehe..

May
- The month where I finally found out the truth about my friends (yes, itz still in memory) but I have already forgive all of them.. Yet, it changes my perceptions about things, on how naive I was.. Best thing is, May is where I turned 19.. However, things when down smoothly in the end.. =) Also trip to Penang, which was probably the best trip of the year.. =D

June
- Now this gotta be the saddest month in my entire life.. Disappointment, sorrow and anger.. I shall not elaborate on this but if u all really want to know, refer back to my post in June.. Till now, I'm still puzzled over the system.. A system that I have given up hope on.. However, a silver lining emerge at the end of in the end of it.. Entrance into AIMST.. And a shot to pursue my long live dream.

July
- An interview for a scholarship that didn't materialize and preparations for me to leave my home.. I'm still working thou..

August
- The big day came and I left Seremban to a place known as Farmer's River (Sungai Petani).. Thank God I was able to settle down quickly.. And so it begins, a new chapter in my life.. Another story to write after once has ended..

September
- Adjusting back to study mode, learning new stuff and of course, helping out in the Kabadi competition which was by far the best event I participated this year.. Blek.. Also the month where a lot of my friends flew to their respective unis in overseas, namely India, UK and Russia..

October
- My first test in medical program and also a week break.. Not to mention I went Penang 3 times.. LOL!! End of 1st half of sem 1, begining of the 2nd half..

November
- Mum's birthday which I was not there to celebrate.. Results out from the first test.. Glad I pass all; wish I could do better.. Got myself involve in more and more activities.. Just keep getting busier and busier.. And also was sick for 3 weeks.. =S

December
- Organized the Charity Night, which really took it's toll on me.. Attended the 20 Years Anniversary Dinner of Lasallian Youth Movement in Malaysia (a mouthful).. 2 weeks holiday break mark the end of my sem 1 and begining of sem 2 when i resume next Monday.. Christmas time! And an awesome party! Supposedly to prepare for my 2nd test yet here I am blogging.. =p And now we have come to an end..

So here we are, staring at the end of one year, eagerly awaiting the next.. New resolutions are for sure the menu for the day this Friday (somehow, they won't last) and of course hoping for a better year.. =) More experience, more challenges, more fun.. Stay tune and till then

WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!

No comments: