Sunday, December 27, 2009

Awesome party!

Yesterday I had my Christmas party (obviously at my place) and I'm very very happy that it was a real success.. Great food, delicious cake (it was bought, I didn't bake it!) and nice atmosphere!!

It was sooooo good to see old friends, some I haven't seen in a few months or maybe years.. XD Plus everyone had a great time.. So thank you all who came to my party.. You guys and gals really make it happening, without you, it won't be a party at all..

Hopefully my next party, more people can turn up.. Of course, those of u who came are sure eagerly awaiting the next one.. Most probably another Christmas party cause CNY holidays is toooooo short for me and during my birthday it'll be toooooo close to my 4th exam.. =(

TAKE CARE AND ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE!!!

No comments: