Saturday, September 19, 2009

Saya sudah kembali..

THIS IS JASON TAN REPORTING BACK IN SEREMBAN, SIR!!!

That's right people, yours truly has come back to the Land of Siew Pau.. Reached back here around 8pm last night and then went straight for a movie, G-Force.. Not an awesome movie but still had a nice laugh.. =p

My holiday is a short one thou, it's actually up to Wednesday but by Tuesday night I'm going back.. A few reasons for this thou:
1) Class on Wednesday was canceled after I purchased my ticket.. Grr...
2) Thursday is going to be a long long long day..
3) I've volunteered for the 2nd Asian Youth Kabadi Championship, so that's going to take up a lot of my time..
So going back early seems to be a good thing, at least I can tidur during Wednesday.. Haha..

And coming back, thou for holidays = no holidays for me.. 2 assignments, 12 Histology drawings and a bunch of revision to do.. Not to mentioned my exam is like 3 weeks away.. Gosh, time sure flies.. During holidays was like urg... So slow.. Now, ALAMAK, NO TIME!!

So hopefully I can maximize my holidays.. Yam cha gang, call me out when u guys are free!! XD

No comments: