Monday, September 14, 2009

Entrepreneurship Assignment

Past 3 days I never study at all.. LOL!! That's a first.. But I guess that's just me.. Haha..

Well, reason was simple.. I was doing my entrepreneurship project.. And it took up a lot of my time.. Seriously.. Started on Saturday.. Initially I didn't wanted to follow the group to go and interview this doctor who owns a very successful clinic, but I guess I got bored of AIMST, so I went.. LOL!!

So left AIMST about 3pm on Sat with 6 others in 2 cars.. The venue? AEON Jusco Seberang Prai.. Haha.. And that Jusco is like 3x bigger than our S2 Jusco.. -___- A lot of nice shops were there, I was particularly interested in the food shops.. Haha.. Nando's, Baskin Robbin, etc..

So we met this doctor, Dr. Lim and he gave us a very good interview session.. Very friendly, very approachable.. We had a good time with him, he even gave us his business card and stuff.. Hehe.. And not forgetting photos.. XD

After that just lepak and enjoy kat Jusco la.. Supposedly to come back at 8pm, end up reaching AIMST 11.30pm cuz we lepak here and there.. One of the best outings in northern region la.. LOL!!

Then came the hard part la, doing the assignment.. Did it on Sunday from like 9pm till 2am and just now from 9pm till like 1am.. At last it was done.. Glad it was done, wanted to get that thing out of my system.. Now just a bunch of Histology drawings, 2 Malaysian Studies essays, a Biochemistry lab report and a Malaysian Studies presentation to go.. Doesn't sound like very little.. -.-"

And now I leave u all with some pictures.. =)

The entrepreneur, Dr. Lim

Listening attentively.. =p



Group picture!!

And the group who went for the interview, 3 are missing thou..

No comments: