Monday, September 7, 2009

Pork at last!!

Guess should update a bit on the weekend stuff.. LOL!!

Nothing much happened on Saturday.. Except study, study, study.. Crazy la.. I was never this hardworking.. XD So dunno wanna say how sad my life is or bangga that I'm can study so much.. I think I'll go for the former.. =p

On Sunday, was really my lazy day la.. Off terus.. Sleep until noon, went out for lunch.. Went for a jog then start lazing around.. And there's a nice story about lunch..

See, my housemates decided to go out for lunch, presumably sick of AIMST food ady.. Haha.. So I tagged along.. Wanted to go find some pork.. Long time didn't eat those ady.. LOL!! So away we go, left around 1pm, go searching for 'siew ba' or roasted pork.. Sadly, town had traffic jam (Kedah works on Sundays) and thus delayed until 2pm only find place to eat.. Even bigger disappointment is that the place all finished selling food ady..

So here we are, dead hungry, I was thinking to just hit McDonald's or Riddick's Fried Chicken (RFC) ) *note: I think this is an imitation of KFC* Rounded around town, finally found a small corner shop.. And to our luck, they sell pork rice.. So mission accomplished.. Haha.. Next time we got try RFC.. XD

And today got mutton.. Fuuh.. Syok la, soft and supple.. Haha.. Later got class again.. Haiz.. Malaysian Studies.. Seriously, it's just a repeat of secondary school History.. Except it's in English.. Oh well, what to do, if we don't pass this, we can't graduate even thou if you're a dean list student.. So just study and pass la.. What the heck.. Later people..

No comments: