Saturday, July 24, 2010

5 months and I hit restart..

Well, I guess it's time to start a new from what has been a topsy-turvy 5 months right.. For some who know, guess there's no need explaining.. For others, I just gotta say, I'm back to single life again..

Now, before you all go into a heart attack and start calling me like crazy (or course that wont happen); let me clarify that I'm alright.. Sure, it's a bitter pill to swallow but life is such that you have to move on right? Like my friend said, "When life gives u lemons, make lemonades!" XD

Everything happens for a reason. In my case, it's probably better for the two of us.. There were happy moments, sad moments, frustrating moments.. And after much discussion the previous night and one last of thoughts exchange, we decided to mutually end it.. It ended on a good note and I'm happy that it happened that way.. I'm sure she is too.. =)

We still remain good friends.. I mean we still sms and chat over msn.. Probably I am still immature in this stuff.. I'm sure God has a higher purpose for me, that He's telling me to be patient.. I trust in His judgement and leave everything into His hands..

Thank u all out there who were concern for me.. You all have been a great help during our relationship and I really thank u all for that.. And a special thanks to her, you have opened up my eyes and let us just cherish the happy moments together while leaving the sad ones behind.. =)

1 comment:

yiphing said...

always thought u both gonna last forever, u both seem like an item. im sorry. but do not worry, for someone better will be there for you for God has His plans, plans for the better.