Saturday, July 24, 2010

KL after 1 year...

Yesterday was the first time I actually went out after a week.. I was like u gotta be kidding me rite?? But oh well, better than nothing.. Haha..

This time I went to KL.. The idea, well, was to meet up with my KL frens and it was suppose to be a huge (ok, 15 is not huge but I like to megasize it.. XD) gathering with this AIMSTERS (not hamsters).. Sadly due to many unforseen circumstances, half of them couldn't make it.. Still, life went on as usual..

Being malaysians, we take pride in coming late.. Haha.. So kudos to the Penang guy who was first to the venue and kudos to the Kajang boy who came 1.5 hours later.. XD However, we had loads of fun, going crazy as usual.. Haha.. All things that happen was of pure randomness.. It was good to meet up with them.. So thank u to Joey, Eric, Kang Wei, Heoh Choor, Sheng and Michelle for making it to the gathering.. Also we all managed to see Joey's gf in person, so mission accomplished.. (never a mission to begin with) Haha..

Anyhow, for those who are still contemplating on whether to watch The Sorcerer's Apprentice or not, allow me to offer u this option.. If u dun watch it, u might as well dun call urself a movie goer.. XD Toodles!!

No comments: