Saturday, July 10, 2010

End of Year 1, start of the HOLIDAYS!! XD

At long last, this inactive blog shall become active again.. And to celebrate it, let me share the good news..

I HAVE OFFICIALLY PASSED MY FIRST YEAR IN MBBS!!! XD

Alright, now that's done, let's move on.. Hehe..

Reviewing back my 10 months or so in AIMST, it has been a roller coaster one.. A lot of stuff happened, new environment, getting involved in activities, got a gal, etc etc..

However, one thing is for sure, I never regretted the day that I put my foot down and say, "Look Jason, medicine is your dream, your passion. Stop whining like a pussy and get into AIMST to pursue your dream!!" Well, that happened after the disastrous local uni application results last June.. Wow, 1 year has passed.. Crazy..

So what is next for me?? Well, holidays is one thing for sure.. There's a Hillsong United concert coming up on 11th August at Suen Hotel, Ipoh.. Anyone going?? =) Then a road trip, I guess and back to AIMST.. LOL!! Pretty lame rite? Of course i'll be meeting up with frens and all.. Maybe I should start commenting on all the shit that has been happening lately, in our beautiful Boleh-land.. See how la..

Well, tat's that for now.. Guess more updating will come.. I hope.. Hehe.. XD

P.S. I LOVE YOU!!

No comments: