Monday, October 12, 2009

Really Zha Dou!!

Question of the day:
How can your mood for your exam be spoiled?

Answer:
Postponement of the exam!

That's right people. For the first time in my studying life, an exam is postponed when it was suppose to begin. It was like WTF!! You studied till your butt drop (OK, being dramatic here) and then BOOM!! That happens.. Haiz.. Seriously WTF la.. Really spoiled my mood for studying..

Then there was the idea of having the exam at 3pm or after Deepavali.. Smartly most of my batch mates said after Deepavali.. I guess they fail to see that after Deepavali, we will be super super super busy..

Oh well, gotta move forward I guess.. There'll be no holidays for me.. I mean figuratively speaking.. Since I got 3 assignments and 3 test to study for during the holidays.. Shit.. Maybe can squeeze in a yam cha or two but depends on how many of u guys will be back during Deepavali..

Time to study again.. Later people..

No comments: