Thursday, October 22, 2009

1 week already??!!

Yeah.. I was looking at the calendar today and I was like "OMG!! My holidays are ending!! T.T"

Time pass really really fast.. I don't think I did much during this holidays except eat, sleep and play my laptop.. Tried to finish my assignments but they are still there, waiting to be touched.. LOL!! And my studies? Don't talk about them, haven't even really began to revise yet.. And I got 3 exams after my holidays.. Great..

Nothing much to update thou.. Other than manage to eat home cooked food (finally), sleeping till lunch time and er... Being very unproductive.. LOL!! Visited 2 friends over the Deepavali, thank you guys for inviting me over.. And also just going out with parents..

To all my friends who'll be having their exams soon, local unis especially, I wish u all the best.. Gambateh!! And to the others who are having holidays, enjoy it to the max (providing u don't have exams after ur holidays.. =p)

No comments: