Thursday, October 15, 2009

10 days holiday!

At last my one week (or 10 days) holiday has finally started!!

Yesterday received information in the afternoon that our exam for today was canceled (more like postponed). I was like "Again??!!" So was contemplating whether to stick with my current schedule which was to go back tonight or change the ticket.. In the end, I paid 4 bucks for yesterday's night ticket and now I'm back home!! =)

10 days holiday sounds like fun eh? NOT!! I got 2 assignments and now thanks to that postponement, 4 exams when I get back to uni.. Have to study and all.. Haiz.. So much for my holidays.. However, as for now, ENJOY FIRST!! XD

And some might ask, how was the exam? 3 words: Not Enough TIME!! So many questions, so little time.. Gosh.. OK, maybe it's been a while (like nearly a year) I've never sat for an exam.. So it'll take time to adjust.. However, this is an eye opener for me to what is to come next.. After all, 1st CA is supposedly 'the easiest'.

Btw, anyone going for the La Sallian dinner? If anyone is going do let me know.. I so wanna go!! Take care people!!

No comments: