Monday, October 5, 2009

Brief update..

Well, as u all can see, my blog has been like dead for the past week or so.. Simple, there's nothing much to update.. My life is being routine:

Wake up
Breakfast
Class
Lunch
Class/Exercise
Dinner
Study
Supper
Tidur

Kinda sad rite? Gone are the good old days where I can go out to cinemas, mamak stalls, can just play with my friends and 38 around.. I really miss my school days.. And I really miss home.. =( Especially good old home cook food!! AIMST food is getting routine also ---> same taste, same style..

Now with my 1st CA coming up, it's really just hitting the books (or papers) every night till dunno what time.. It's so scary.. Honestly I never worked this hard in my study life, as in every night just sitting and reading.. Don't worry, I ain't going bonkers, I still know how to enjoy every little bit of life I can get right now.. =)

After CA is my 1 week holiday!! Whee!!! So happy.. Get to go back home for a week, finally.. Assignments will pile up thou.. Haiz..

Btw, pictures on the Kabadi competition will be posted up after my CA is done.. Cause:
1) I do not have time
2) The internet in my room is dead, so I'm using a highly unstable WiFi

To those who are having exams soon, especially local uni friends, good luck and do your best!! Guess the same can be said for me.. LOL!! Oyasumi nasai!

No comments: