Friday, February 6, 2009

Tagged

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged.
I didn't wanted to do this but unfortunately I was tag TWICE in 4 hours.. Dang.. Here goes:
1. I love and fear God.
2. I love my family.
3. I still act like a child at times.
4. I'm still having nightmares over STPM, it's stupid..
5. I miss school
6. Cause it's the best thing that has ever happen to me.
7. I love football.
8. Not good at playing at it.
9. I still sleep with my mum.
10. A funny story to that which would not be revealed.
11. I love reading books.
12. But not revision, text or anything to do with studying books.
13. I like being alone, it brings peace.
14. I hate backstabers.
15. I drive like a reckless maniac.
16. But not as bad as some people I know. =D
17. I'm on the net most of the time.
18. I don't know what I want to do for the future.
19. I love food, simply adore them.
20. Guess that's why I'm fat.
21. Sleep is good, I can do it the whole day.
22. Man Utd is the greatest team, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool can all go down the drain. =p
23. I actually enjoyed my 1st and possibly last part time job.
24. I dunno what else to write.
25. And now I'm at the end..

I know fact 9 is interesting, no questions please..

P.S. This happened on Facebook!

No comments: