Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A little here, a little there..

So how has the CNY been? Well, other for my visit to Ipoh, which I do practically every year as far as I can remember, nothing much has happen since.. Tomorrow will be going to do some bai nian at some teacher's houses.. I think they'll appreciate that some of us do still remember them.. Then there's a Chap Goh Mei gathering at my aunt's place, of course it's held earlier on Saturday since everyone is working on Monday.. And I'm already starting work my dad.. People are desperately looking for jobs, I'm just glad I've found one close to home..

University applications have officially open.. However, like my friends, I'm still at a blur to what to apply.. LOL.. U can't actually do much if you don't know how your results will be.. And i dare not hope for it.. Went to Theish's house last Sat for Sara's farewell.. It was nice to see a few old friends and make new ones.. That's was the only highlight for like the past 1 week?? Of course it's sad to see friends leave, especially the country, but we all have our own paths to choose from now on, to decide which road is to be taken for our future.. If everyone wanted to do what their friends are doing, then I guess that's going to be plain bore..

Nothing much to say now.. Cause nothing much has happened.. Haha.. To all who are working, hope you enjoy your work.. I know a friend who is holding back her studies to work for one year.. Either the job requires it or she's waiting for her bf.. God knows.. And to all those who are as lazy as me out there, enjoy your holidays as much as possible, for as many have said, you won't get this chance when u enter uni.. Cheers!!

No comments: