Sunday, January 25, 2009

Xin Nian Lai Liao!!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! May the year of the Ox bring good luck, wealth and prosperity to you and your family.. And thank you for reading my blog.. =D

And I have officially finished working.. Well, it's only for 3 weeks, but for RM 1000+, it's quite a good 3 weeks.. After all, as it gets closer to CNY the beers will automatically disappear, you don't even have to push it.. Plus the prices were really flying.. In Jusco for instance, Carlsberg and Tiger were going at RM 88.88 and RM 96.88 respectively.. And I heard you can get it even cheaper in places like Cheras.. Of course, there's always a price to pay, like out of stock.. =p Too bad people, stock is limited.. Haha..

At last, I also got part payment for my work.. Quickly use it to buy some New Year clothings.. First time I actually went shopping by myself.. Cause most of the time I don't even bother to shop.. So ya, something came over me yesterday to buy some clothes.. Hopefully it doesn't continue.. I don't mind a new computer thou..

I'm leaving for Ipoh later.. Yes, it's my mum's village but I actually make it my own.. Sounds wierd since I was born and bred here in Seremban but it's a nice place, with good food and great people.. Plus I get to see all my uncles, aunts, cousins and relatives.. Now how often does that happens? Well, gotta go off packing now.. Leaving in t-minus 35 minutes.. Later people..

No comments: