Friday, January 16, 2009

CNY is near!!

1 more week or so to Chinese New Year.. Man.. How do I love this time of the year.. Ang Pows, food, cookies, relatives, friends, etc.. It's just like sooooo awesome.. I think other than some big wedding or something, this is the only time of the year where all of your relatives can come together and catch up on a year worth of topics.. Ah.. The merriness of CNY.. GONG XI FA CHAI!!! ANG POW LAI LAI!!!

CNY is also the day when I finish my job.. Well, not really on CNY, more like CNY eve around afternoon.. This job has really thought me a lot.. As in handling people, improve my PR and of course my mandarin... It's a pity I can't speak fluent mandarin, everything is just bits and pieces.. I'm trying thou, and hopefully I'll be able to speak to my mandarin speaking friends with no problem one day.. Odd enough, I think I'll miss the job.. However it's one thing that I do not plan to stay in for long.. A few weeks will do fine, as a permanent job, well, not really for me I guess..

Tomorrow is MU's game.. Go MU.. Beat bolton, go top and hope that liverpool will crash and burn.. Sorry to all liverpool fan's out there, but that's football i guess.. No hard feelings.. =D

No comments: