Monday, January 5, 2009

The Opposite Sex (Part 2)

OK people, here's part two of my little post.. Which has gather storm by the way.. =D I went out with a few gal frens last week.. And let me tell you the next thing what girls are freaking good at.. Gossiping.. OK, not that big news.. But then again, they gossip mostly on other people.. LOL!! And specifically, about other people's relationship.. Hmm.. Well, I dunno what's up with that but it was interesting to learn all the ups and downs from them.. You dun even have to ask, they'll just tell you EVERYTHING.. OK, not that direct but when they start chatting among themselves, its not very hard to listen.. Haha..

However, girls are very good friends.. As in dead set good friends.. I see that in my everyday life.. In school, college friends, etc.. And somehow, they'll go to the extremes just to make their friend very happy on a special day.. Bet u noe what i mean from here.. So kudos to the girls, I dun think us guys will actually go tat far...

And I've come to 6 conclusions why girls are born.. Some of u might know this ady..
A) They are born to conceive and give birth.. (Duh, this is the most important!!)
B) They are born to eat.. (especially chocolate, and then later scream when they know their
weight!!)
C) They are born to take pictures of themselves.. (not all thou, but mostly ya.. Poyo ppl.. Who
takes pictures of themselves 30 times in the same place and outfit??!!)
D) They are born to gossip.. (case mentioned above)
E) They are born to be pampered and be loved.. (maybe not sooo true for some)
F) They are born to shop till they drop.. (every girls ideal past time)

Well, those are my summaries on girls.. Let's see how this little issue will be retaliated by the XX chromosomes.. (I'm assuming every girl that I know is the from the XX chromosomes) I know the guys certainly will enjoy!! =p

P.S. Might do a part 3 thou, if I find anything interesting..

2 comments:

Jean said...

excuse me.. some comment for ur post.
arent guys ..

1) born to eat ( bigger portion than girls normally, and most of their money was spent on makan ! Girls can go without food better than guys, from what i've observed )

2) born to gossip (who says only girls gossip , huh ? I know guys who can gossip far more than girls, argh ! )

3) born to game ( dont try to deny it, if not then why was Dota even created? )

4) born to sleep ( its true that human spend 1/3 of their life time sleeping but, hell i know some who can hibernate for like 16 hours or more when its holiday ? duh.. )

5) born to shop ( and mostly IT products ! argh.. )

6) born to break promises ( okay. not so true about this cause girls break their promises too. but hell, who told the guys to make and then break the promises huh? sheesh . )

Baby Tan said...

like i said, it's my opinion, just like you have ur opinion on guys.. hmm.. know this was going to happen..