Friday, June 17, 2011

Thanks be to God

How great is our God
Sing with me how great is our God
And all will sing how great, how great
Is our God!!!

Yes, our God is great.. Today my Renal and Haematology System results came out and if u refer to my post at the beginning of the month that I probably sat for one of the worst CA in my medical studies (so far).. However, God is great and gracious to allow me to pass my examination and above all that, to score above my expectations..

It's really true.. 1Peter 5:7 has been stuck in my head for a few days now and I'm sure all of us can really use that verse to be motivated.. I thank God for helping me in all my 2nd year trials and now I pray that my finals will also be smooth sailing..

Some of you might ask me, "It's finals, how can you be so relax?" Well, truth is I really don't know.. All I know is that I'll enter with faith into the examination hall, do the best I can and the rest I leave it for God to decide.. For it is written He will make you the head and not the tail.. Praise be to God.. Amen!! =D

No comments: