Wednesday, June 22, 2011

D-Day in 26 hours

In about 26 hours from now I'll be starting the biggest battle of my MBBS Year 2 studies.. That's right people, it's finals again.. And this time my batch is the last among our peers to have its finals and to complete it.. Come to think of it, we're the only batch left who haven't started our finals, apart from MBBS Year 3.. Funny eh??

So it all comes down to this.. 10 months of hard work all down to 7 papers in a span of 3 weeks, a do or won't make it mission (won't die, worst is just repeat the year) and of course the sweet victory that lies after all this over.. To all my batch mates, GAMBATEH!! We can all do it, we will surely be enjoying hospitals next year TOGETHER!!

Lately I've been reading a lot of people passing away; friend's friends, relatives, family members.. Makes u really ponder on life.. Life is so short, why waste it doing something you're going to regret for the rest of your life.. Should do something fun, do something worthwhile.. Then I ask one of my friend what is worthwhile for her.. She said, I'm becoming a doctor, that's more than enough for me.. Yeah, I'm doing something I wanted all along.. And it's all thank to God for His gracious mercy to provide me such an opportunity.. So thank you Lord, thank you dad and mum, thank you all who have make my dream come true.. =)

I SURRENDER ALL TO YOU
I SURRENDER ALL TO YOU
I AM NOTHING WITHOUT YOU
JESUS CHRIST, TAKE MY LIFE
IT'S ALL FOR YOU!!!

Yes, my finals is all surrendered to Lord.. I have done all I can, I will enter with faith and I know I am able to do all things in Him who strengthens me.. Praise be to God.. Amen!!

2 comments:

Wandee Rach said...

u cn do it i know . i believe in you brother. I wish u all the best (since i dont pray) . You are the best i know

Baby Tan said...

Thanks sis.. All the best to u too.. Promise I won't disappoint you.. =)