Thursday, June 2, 2011

End of the final CA

Going to forgo my idea not posting till 14th july and will post one now..

My final CA for the year, Renal & Haematology System was completed this morning.. And boy was it the worst paper yet.. It's even harder than CNS, can u believe that?? I'm going to shoot those seniors who have been telling me "Ah.. It's a piece of cake.." Really kena senju man.. -.-"

That aside, I've come to the conclusion of my CA examinations and now the real battle begins.. 3 gruesome weeks of n0n-stop studying for finals.. Look on the bright side, no more classes, no more assignments, no more boring-i-will-definitely-sleep-in-class lectures.. XD Yet something tells me all is not well for this coming finals.. Don't know, just feel something is not right somewhere.. Ah.. Why worry.. Everything is determined by God, I have to work hard but in the end my future is determine by Him.. He has put me here, He has His purpose.. =D

On a positive note, me and her have begin to talk again.. I guess that's a very good sign.. Still will take time but at least we're heading into the correct path again.. Learned my lesson well, now to move on with life.. =)

Well, I got the whole weekend ahead.. Probably won't study or something like that.. Will see how, just tired of the whole thing for now.. LOL.. And I still got one last histo assignment to do.. Plus EPP exam in 12hours time.. What a bummer.. >.< Better get going then.. Toodles.. XD

No comments: