Monday, January 11, 2010

New Semester Begins

The new semester for my MBBS course began today (or more like yesterday) and it was basically the same stuff; re-registration, listen to some briefing, know new topics and new lecturers, etc..

However, this sem, my timetable is more packed compared to the previous one.. Eg. I use to get about 2 hours of free period in between, now that is reduced to 1 hour and sooner I think it'll be none.. =p

No complains thou, after all as the program goes deeper it tend to get tougher.. I just have to steel myself through the challenging times that lie ahead of me.. And of course to perform to the very best of my abilities..

Also it seems that we have a long holiday from this coming Thursday till the following Monday and yes people, I'M COMING HOME, TO THE PLACE WHERE I BELONG!! XD So happy holidays and have a safe journey everyone!!

No comments: