Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Sleep

Sleep.

It is such a precious commodity these days. I used to be able to sleep so easily, to fall asleep to easily, to feel like secured in away.

The sad reality is that this easiness has left me since September 2023. I lay awake in the bed these days, up for hours, thinking about life, thinking about what has happened, thinking of a lot things that is happening around me.

I can no longer have the peace, the restfulness after a good nights rest. Even when I do fall asleep, it is waking up every 1-2 hours, looking, staring, before trying to drift back off into slumberland.

When will I be able to have another good nights rest? When will I ever be able to sleep peacefully? When will I ever be able to go back to bed without a care or worry for this world?

It may never happened. It may be a permanent effect. Maybe I have forever doomed into this cycle of torment. 

Sleep. How I have miss it.

No comments: