Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Raya, Merdeka n Mooncakes..

Getting lazier n lazier to blog these days.. Haha.. Guess I'm just too old for these things?? Nah.. XD Typical behavior.. When you start something new, it'll be all hot and fresh.. Then as the day, weeks and months go by the fire within u begins to die down till *poof* it extinguishes.. My blog is somewhere I think we need more firewood, like LOADS OF IT!!! =p

Currently I'm having my holidays.. I know, potong stim rite?? 2 weeks of study than holiday ady.. And it didn't started off well.. Note to self: Never eat food from a highway rest stop unless it's from convenient store or KFC.. == I was down with headaches, fever, cough and diarrhea; one after another.. The diarrhea was the worst, no less than 10 times.. I wanted to lose weight during the holidays but not this way.. o.o Anyhow I thank God for putting His hand of healing on me and curing my diarrhea as fast as it came (ie within 24hours).. After that I ate like I didn't eat for ages.. How to lose weight?? ==

BBQ gathering with my F6 buddies.. Was so good to see a few of them after soooo long.. Some never seen for a year.. Haha.. And the BBQ session turned into a grilling session pulak.. Guess no one likes the hot flames.. =p We celebrated 3 celebrations in 1 go; Raya, Merdeka and Mooncake Festival.. LOL!! Regardless how old we are, we still can be a crazy bunch of people.. I guess that's the only way we can keep our sanity no thanks to our hectic lives.. =S

Holidays are passing like a breeze.. Sometimes I wonder why can't normal days pass as fast as this.. The only time when time goes fast is when ur having fun or when ur cranking ur brain for exams.. O.o Then again, if holidays were too long I'll be bored too.. I'm such a complainer.. LOL!!

Wow, now suddenly got strong gust of winds in my place.. Better sign out first before my internet collapses.. XD Toodles!! =D

No comments: