Saturday, August 20, 2011

MBBS 3rd Year

My first week of 3rd year just ended.. Time really flies.. And it's flying like crazy.. By coming Thurs I'll have another 10 days of holidays for Raya, before I know I'll be moving onto my next posting n then onward to exams, more postings n after that, finals.. =.=" Scary shit wei..

Currently I'm posted in the Surgical Department in Hospital Sultan Abdul Halim (aka SP Hospital) My overall first week experience is fun, interesting, tiring n sometimes scary.. Y scary?? Well, I finally learned the importance of your pre-clinical knowledge during clinical years.. Imagine the doctors asking u 10 questions n all u can do is stare dumbly at the ceiling, waiting for a divine answer as one doctor put it.. Feel so dumb man.. So I made myself to promise that I would work hard for clinical years.. Not to mention that my mentor is the Deputy Dean of Clinical and I'll probably get my butt kicked if I don't do well.. (so pressuring wei.. =.=!!)

Apart from studies, other parts of my life here in uni are going pretty well so far.. CF is taking a turn for the better and I'm glad I'm part of it.. I really want to bring it up, to where it was before and I'm sure all the other members also feel the same way.. Also to look after our juniors, ensuring they are moving in the path of God.. =) I am still single for now.. And no immediate plans to go back into a relationship so fast.. Guess part of me is suited to be single.. =p And church is good, I'm in the P&W team now and I'll be giving my all for the glory of God.. =D

So this will be my lone update for now.. Dunno when the next one will be but hopefully not too long.. =p Take care peeps.. =D

No comments: