Monday, July 11, 2011

Theory papers have fallen..

Finally all my theory papers are over!! YIPEE!!! Now left the practical paper.. Ala.. Sap sap sui la that one.. NOT!! 18 Anatomy stations, 17 MDL stations and 12 Clinical stations.. 47 stations in 2 hours.. Covering 6 systems.. It's going to be one long practical session.. O.o

So how did all my batchmates do for their papers?? I hope everyone did their best.. Cuz I certainly didn't.. To be honest, I enjoyed too much during finals.. Like seriously alot.. How?? Well, u dun go watching Transformers 3 when u have the mother of all papers on Monday (CNS) or play computer games for hours when u should be studying.. Or how about this; going to a BBQ when ur final theory paper is TODAY!!! LOL!!

Seriously I was asking for trouble.. However I thank God for guiding me through all the 6 papers so far.. He is really great, He who has help me a thousand times has done it again.. Praise be to God.. Among all the papers the two I fear most is my CNS and Renal paper; Renal being the worse of the two.. Seriously all I want is a pass, nothing more.. I just don't want to see my name in the Viva or Supplementary list; just move on into 3rd year and start anew.. That's not too much too ask right? =)

There's so much things I would like to update, especially on my personal views of Bersih 2.0.. Boy now that's a different story all together.. Alas, my body can only take so much beating and after 27.5hours of no sleep; I think it's high time I hit the sacks.. At 6.30pm.. O.o So stay tune my fellow readers for an insight into

BERSIH 2.0

No comments: