Sunday, July 24, 2011

Onward to 3rd year!!!

This 2nd post is more mellow compare to the first post.. Haha... However I figured I need to update all my readers out there about my current life..

I AM OFFICIALLY A 3RD YEAR MEDICAL STUDENT!!!

Yes, I know I'm super late.. I got to know the results last Friday morning.. When I was going to Mid Valley.. The last time I was in Mid Valley was in March when I got my CNS CA results.. Haha.. Seems MV is a good place to hear results, should go there all the way up till my final year.. XD

I thank God in guiding me through this 2nd year.. It has been a tough journey for me, with studies, uni life, family problems and personal issues are coming into play.. However our God is a faithful God; and He never leaves His servants alone to battle the task that is thrown to them.. So yeah, praise the Lord for whatever He has done for me and for what He is going to do for me.. AMEN!!

Also my heart goes out to those who are facing their supplementary examinations and those who have to repeat the year.. By no means it was an easy news to swallow.. Suddenly I've lost 8 people from my batch.. Suddenly the fate of another 40 are left dangling by a thread.. I've said it before that I do not want to see anyone drop out from my batch, all the way to 5th year.. Alas, it was not meant to be.. Some were shocking, some were surprising.. However everything happens for a reason and all I can say is be still, it's another challenge to what u can truly become.. To those sitting for their supplementary exam, do your best.. It's a second attempt to enter 3rd year, so don't waste it.. And to those who are repeating, be strong.. Your goal is still to complete this course, no matter how long it takes if u have the burning passion for it you can do it!!

So as of now my world revolves eating, sleeping, shitting, online and going out.. LOL!! Pretty lame man.. Haha.. Sadly it is only for 3 weeks before I go back to my mundane life again.. Not very mundane but still it will be like wake up for hospital, go back campus for class, eat dinner, study, sleep and do it all over again the next day.. LOL!! However it's going to be fun I hope, 3rd year man.. Time really flies.. So to all those on holiday, enjoy it to the MAX!!! Haha.. After that we'll be complaining when's holidays again.. XD

No comments: