Sunday, March 20, 2011

Holiday!!!

ITZ HOLIDAYS PPL!!!!

Well, for me it is.. Haha.. Really taking this time to rest up and prepare myself for the next 2 systems before I straight kaboom to finals.. T.T Nevertheless, that can worry itself later.. (except for the fact that my CNS results will be out in about 16 hours.. Oh, that's not helping at all..)

So how did I kicked start my holidays?? To IPOH of course.. Now, Penang is not the only place with great food.. Ipoh and Melaka are other places too.. And as said in the last sentence, it was an eating spree + a bit of sight seeing.. Well, I was the driver so I was seeing all the time.. LOL!!

Waking up 4.30am was probably not the most ideal way to start your holidays.. But it pays off if u get to enjoy the rest of the day.. Act I'm still feeling the effects of it.. Haha.. Went to a few main places to eat.. Had dim sum, white coffee, yong tau foo, tau fu fa and chicken tauge.. Plus had a very early starter in Sungai Bakap.. Dunno how to pronounce it but I sure do know what izit (and how to get there now) Haha..

Overall the trip was great.. It's been awhile since I went out like that with my buddies.. And it was a good blend of ppl also.. With the Silent Killer, the Long John, the Lame Joker, Miss 511 and others.. Haha.. Now everyone seems to be having names.. Luckily I don't have one yet, I hope.. XD

So how about the rest of the holidays?? Er.. Eat, sleep, watch TV, online.. And yeah, my SSM.. Crap.. Need to start soon or not I'll be totally regretting later.. And also a double birthday celebration for my dad and my bro.. A camp to attend just before my holiday ends.. And last but not least catching up with all my frens who are around in S'ban.. LOL

More updates to come... =)

No comments: