Saturday, February 19, 2011

CA Over, what's next?

It's been nearly a month since my last post.. Wait, it's already a month.. What the..

Blame it on my busy schedule and poor internet connection in AIMST.. Seriously has those WiFi users any sense of humanity in them? When u keep on using ur ADSL WiFi Routers, it clashes with the uni's IP Address and thus destroying the internet line for almost everyone except the users.. So to those who are using it, THROW IT AWAY!! Or I'll help u do it!! XD

4th assessment of Year 2 just finished yesterday.. And for the first time in a very long time I really fear I can fail the paper.. Whatever I studied didn't come out, and those I could barely remember did.. So yeah, my fault for not putting much effort into it.. And yet I thank the Lord for showing to me that life is still full of bumpy roads, I'll take this setback to push on further.. Who knows maybe I'll score A for the next two systems.. *syok sendiri*

My hospital posting is starting tomorrow but won't be going cause I'M IN SEREMBAN NOW!!! Haha.. Only for 2 days then I'm back.. Really looking forward to it because it's something new to me, and it could be very interesting.. Probably will get to see some really rare cases after all, if there's any.. =)

Nothing much to update.. Just going to get busy again.. Planning for the Hosteller's Night, getting involved in both the Mega Cultural Night and CF Retreat and not to mention all those electives assignments, presentations and lastly, my Special Study Module (SSM).. A really deserved 6 weeks to catch up on all those, recharge my batteries and give a final push towards the finals..

Till the next update.. =)

No comments: