Sunday, January 9, 2011

1st week of CNS and I see an ass.. XD

So I have done 18 lectures, 2 clinical skill sessions, 1 ADH and 1 lab session.. That's pretty much my first week of the CNS.. Crazy maybe an understatement for last week.. Classes from 8am to 5pm.. Not to mention my in betweens like paying the fees.. That one cost me the first anat class of the year.. Cuz got stucked in the bank for an hour.. -.-" Oh well, now I'm getting the real taste of MBBS.. LOL!!

That aside, it has been pretty much a dull affair here in Farmer's River.. Haha.. Went out to HotMas on Thurs with my beloved.. Still gotta say the food there is totally awesome and worth it.. U don't get a large piece of chicken maryland for only RM9.50.. XD Another memorable date with her.. Haha.. Maybe the last one for this system as the workload is piling.. Oh, did I mention I had an anatomy assignment??!! That's a first way.. What the heck..

CF retreat got postponed.. A bummer.. I'm still going Ipoh on Fri for the 1st FT Weekend 2011.. It'll be my first after since I entered AIMST.. It'll be so great to meet up with those people again.. I remember what happened last time round.. Haha.. XD And HILLSONGS IS COMING TO IPOH AGAIN!!! XD


Totally awesome right? In a stadium some more.. Who cares if they make a brief appearance? The thing is that God is really working something in Malaysia.. Open Christmas event in a stadium and inviting one of the most renown Christian bands to perform live? Seriously, if God is working a miracle, let us then be His humble servants and help the cause.. Praise be to God!!

Well, that's all from me now.. Hopefully I can go for the concert cum celebrations.. Hehe.. Good night world.. =)

No comments: